Here's what you get when reporters actually ask questions.
"Airborne Transmission of Ebola Has not Been Studied."
The fact that the NIH hasn't studied Ebola has nothing to do with money. Money they've had, but chose to spend their money on foolishness. For example:
- $295,364 determining that male fruit flies are more attracted to younger female fruit flies than older female fruit flies;
- $350,000 researching how golfers perform better when using their imagination;
- $548,731 acquiring evidence that heavy drinking in a person’s thirties can lead to feelings of immaturity, while in their twenties it would not; and
- $666,905 researching how fictional characters in books, movies, and television shows can help a person feel better about life.
- $423,000 on a study to find out why men don't like to wear condoms.
- NIH spent $702,000 to study the impact of TV's and gas generators.......in Vietnam
And on and on.