Came across a surprising story on the health benefits of parsley.
Loaded with vitamins C, B-12, K and A, parsley will:
- keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system.
- help control your blood pressure. The folic acid in this herb is like a tonic for your heart.
- Parsley essential oil, when massaged into the scalp, may reduce hair loss.
- it's anti-inflammatory properties helps relieve joint pain
- used as tea it tea relaxes stiff muscles and encourages digestion.
And even more benefits it seems.