Another ranking, this time by the personal finance website, WalletHub, finds St. Louis is the number one city in America to celebrate Easter. This is rather interesting especially when considering all the various data taken into account to come up with this list. A complete look at the data is here.
St. Louis has a winning combination of the most churches per capita, Christian population, restaurants serving brunch and egg-hunting events.
- 1st – Churches per Capita
- 45th – % of Christian Population
- 1st – Brunch Restaurants per Capita
- 1st – Candy & Chocolate Stores per Capita
- 1st – Flower & Gift Shops per Capita
- 7th – Easter Egg-Hunt Events per Capita
- 27th – Easter Weather Forecast
Candy and chocolate stores per Capita is kind of cool, but I'm surprised that St. Louis' Christian population is that low.
Top 5 cities to celebrate Easter:
- St. Louis, MO
- Birmingham, AL
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Orlando, FL
A picture from the seminary's Easter egg hunt this past Saturday
And from Holy Cross a couple of years ago