The Honest Toddler is on Twitter, a cute little dark haired toddler who lets us in on his experiences with other babies, his parents, food, sleep, love of red drinks and crackers and sleeping in the big bed. Last night his parents must have been watching The Sound of Music on ABC and his tweets about the movie had me laughing and identifying.
1. Hour 6 of The Sound of Music. The children dressed as American Girl Dolls chased off the babysitter.
2. This lady just quit. Mid-shift. Put on her dress made of throw pillow material, grabbed her (stolen?) guitar and split.
3. This movie would be better if they animated it and replaced every song with an explosion.
4. I know I'm not one to speak as 99% of my clothes are from the $4 table at Target, but why are these kids dressed head to toe in Goodwill?
5. They have a big house and seem rich but they look like they've skipped several meals.
6. New mommy in the Sound of Music kind of reminds me of the witch from Tangled. Different hair. Same face.
7. Hour 14 of The Sound of Music. Instead of firing the babysitter, this man promotes her to mommy. I give up.
8. yay another song
9. Someone please get that youngest Von Trapp child some red drink
10. Feel bad that the kids have to wear dress shoes all day. Live in a mansion but can't afford 7 pairs of Crocs. It's called a budget.
11. MANAGE YOUR FINANCES MR VON TRAPP YOUR FAMILY IS IN SHAMBLES!!
12. Oh no. Oh no. They can't afford their lifestyle and are fleeing in the night.
13. Kids are walking behind the car. No $$ for gas. So sad.
14. Mr. Von Trapp's solo. Dressed like Captain Hook. Cool
15. Rather than pay down their debt they're on the run again. With no snacks.
16. Children cooperating in a time of crisis. This movie is not believable.
17. Ok now they're going to live off the land and eat wild salmon. This movie gets 0 out of five stars for wasting my life.